Left a store without your card?
Lock it until you get it back.
Shopping around the neighborhood?
Set the card to work only where you are.
Providing a card to your college-bound child?
Receive alerts and monitor their spending.
SecurLOCK Equip gives cardholders the ability to control how, when and where their debit card is used directly from their smartphone!
SecurLOCK Equip allows you to:
- Turn entire card on and off or by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.)
- Set transaction spend limits
- Select geographic locations where the card can be used
- Set merchant locations
- View recent transactions
- Receive alerts in real-time for transactions made on your debit card.
Download the app for FREE today!
(Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.)
(App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
To use the SecurLOCK Equip app:
- A cardholder must first register at least one Town & Country Bank and Trust Co. debit card with the app.
- Tapping on the “New User” button within the app will start the registration process.
- The cardholder will be prompted to enter his/her card number.
- After entering the card number, the customer taps the “Next” link in upper right corner. On the next page, the user is prompted to enter the following information to authenticate his/her ownership of the card:
- CVV Security Code (three-digit number located on the back of your debit card)
- Expiration Date (MM/YY)
- Billing Address (street address and zip code)
- Next, the user will be asked to create a username and password for logging in to the app.
- In addition to entering his/her email address (which the app will use to send an email with information to reset a password, in case the user triggers the Forgot Password functionality), the user also needs to enter his/her full name.
- After the user enters his/her personal information, the app will display a confirmation message. Tapping on “OK” will take the user to the login page to log in with the newly created credentials.
- When logging in to a new device for the first time, the user will be asked to set a Passcode.
A Passcode must have a minimum of four alphanumeric characters. The user can assign a Touch ID to the Passcode if he/she is using an iPhone 5S or above. Passcode setting at this stage is optional. The user can choose not to set a Passcode by clicking the “Cancel” button.
For help with this app, please visit any of our banking center locations or call the Town & Country Bank and Trust Co. Call Center, toll-free at 1-877-813-3282.
SecurLOCK is a security service providing two-way SMS text capabilities for quicker fraud identification and prevention for our cardholders. SecurLOCK Communicate also includes interactive voice and email fraud notifications if no response is received by text. This service is designed to deliver fraud alerts to cardholders quickly and allow cardholders to respond to fraud alerts in a more time efficient manner.