Want to receive your statements electronically?
If this is a new account you must receive the first statement in paper form before you have the ability to accept e-statements for future statements. After you’ve received at least one paper statement proceed as follows:
- Login to online banking on mytcbt.bank or using the TCBT Mobile Banking app.
- Click “Accounts” from the dashboard. For mobile banking, please click the three bars at the top left-hand corner to see the “Accounts” option.
- Click on the account that you would like to see detailed information for.
- Click the “e-Statements” box.
- Click the “Download” button next to the statement you would like to view.
NOTE: You must successfully login to your Online Banking Account every 90 days to prevent your online access from being purged. If you are purged from the online banking system your account statements will revert back to paper and a paper statement fee may be charged.
If a particular account is not displayed for which you would like to receive Electronic Statements, please contact our Customer Resource Center at 502-348-3911 or toll-free at 1-877-813-3282.