Online Banking is FREE, Convenient and Easy to Use!
- Real-time access to all your TCBT accounts
- Review up to 18 months of statement history
- Check Account Balances
- Pay Bills
- Transfer funds between TCBT accounts
Gain control and protection of your processing relationship through our partner Merchant's PACT.
- Independent advisory company for your business
- Confirm you have the right processing solution and company
- Retain the best pricing, product solution, and terms and conditions
- Receive quarterly audits of processing statements to ensure rate and fee accuracy
- No cost, no obligation consultations available
- Switching providers not required to receive savings
- Savings Guarantee!
Use Bill Pay to schedule payment of any bill electronically from your account for FREE! You must be enrolled in Online Banking to utilize this service.
- Add, delete or modify bill payees or amounts
- View pending payments to verify information
- View history of payments made
- Track payments made
Hometown Line Telephone Banking
- Nelson Co Area: 1-502-337-6235
- Lawrenceburg Area: 1-502-839-2038
- Nicholasville Area: 1-859-629-6075
- Day or Night- phone access to your bank account information
- Access information about your checking or savings accounts, certificates of deposit, or loans.
- Accessible from any touch-tone phone in the continental U.S.
- Utilize a PIN number for each access and identity verification
Safe Deposit Boxes
- 3X5- $20/ year
- 5X5- $22/ year
- 3X10- $30/ year
- 4X10- $35/ year
- 5X10- $40/ year
- 10X10- $75/ year
(Not all sizes available at all locations.)
Business Credit Cards
All credit cards subject to approval by TCM Bank.
- Competitive APR - 0% for first 6 Months
- Add employees as authorized users
- Earn rewards
- Pay-in-full monthly
- No annual fee
- Higher spending limits
Cash Management for Businesses
Subject to Approval
- View account balances, current transactions processed, and reconcile accounts instantly
- Allow immediate book transfers among accounts or future date transactions
- Allow file export to most financial management software
- Initiate wire transfers
- Initiate payroll deposits, electronic state and federal tax deposits and other ACH transactions
Remote Deposit Capture for Businesses
Subject to Approval
- Eliminate trips to the bank
- Deposit checks from your office
- Reduce Paperwork