- Real-time access to all your TCBT accounts
- Review up to 18 months of statement history
- Check Account Balances
- Pay Bills
- Transfer funds between your own TCBT accounts
- Independent advisory company for your business
- Confirm you have the right processing solution and company
- Retain the best pricing, product solution, and terms and conditions
- Receive quarterly audits of processing statements to ensure rate and fee accuracy
- No cost, no obligation consultations available
- Switching providers not required to receive savings
- Savings Guarantee!
- Add, delete or modify bill payees or amounts
- View pending payments to verify information
- View history of payments made
- Track payments made
Hometown Line Telephone Banking
- Nelson Co Area: 1-502-337-6235
- Lawrenceburg Area: 1-502-839-2038
- Nicholasville Area: 1-859-629-6075
- Day or Night- phone access to your bank account information
- Access information about your checking or savings accounts, certificates of deposit, or loans.
- Accessible from any touch-tone phone in the continental U.S.
- Utilize a PIN number for each access and identity verification
Safe Deposit Boxes
- 3X5- $20/ year
- 5X5- $22/ year
- 3X10- $30/ year
- 4X10- $35/ year
- 5X10- $40/ year
- 10X10- $75/ year
Business Credit Cards
- Competitive APR - 0% for first 6 Months
- Add employees as authorized users
- Earn rewards
- Pay-in-full monthly
- No annual fee
- Higher spending limits
Cash Management for Businesses
- View account balances, current transactions processed, and reconcile accounts instantly
- Allow immediate book transfers among accounts or future date transactions
- Allow file export to most financial management software
- Initiate wire transfers
- Initiate payroll deposits, electronic state and federal tax deposits and other ACH transactions
Remote Deposit Capture for Businesses
- Eliminate trips to the bank
- Deposit checks from your office
- Reduce Paperwork
Financial Planning For Business Owners
First Bankers Trust Company understands the unique needs of business owners and provides solutions tailored to each situation.
- Are you maximizing the impact of your company retirement plan? Fees appropriate? Service adequate? Optimal plan design? Protected from liability?
- What would happen to your business if you died or became disabled?
- How can you selectively attract, reward and retain top notch employees?
- Are you and your employees on track to be financially independent at retirement?
We help business owners answer these questions by utilizing many different strategies:
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Business Continuation Strategies
- Executive Benefits / Carve Out Planning
- Business Overhead & Loan Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Retirement Plans – 401k
- Estate Planning
401k and Company Retirement Plan
First Bankers Trust is absolutely committed to the retirement plan marketplace and meeting the needs of business owners and their employees.
We Can Help You…
- Design a plan that meets your changing needs today and in the future
- Provide employees with attractive, flexible investment options
- Help meet and reduce your legal and fiduciary obligations
- Minimize administrative burdens and plan costs
- Help educate employees and build employee participation
- Facilitate the smooth implementation and management of your plan
- Local on-going service